Academy Transformation Trust Further Education
Academy Transformation Trust Further Education (The Trust FE) is committed to providing high quality, innovative further education and training.
The Trust FE strives to raise the aspirations and achievements of our local communities.
We do this by:
- focussing on each person as an individual
- providing them with the first class education and the training they need to succeed in their life ahead
- support our learners at every stage
- responding to the skills needs of our local communities and employers
- providing exceptional teaching and learning
The Trust will be the first choice for further education in our local communities across the UK.
We will be the training provider that local, regional and national businesses want to work with and look to for highly skilled future employees.
We are committed to:
- dissolving barriers to learning
- providing courses that meets our community’s needs and fills potential skills gaps
- building and sustaining partnerships with local employers, public and private organisations
- offering opportunities for our learners to volunteer within the local and wider community
- supporting local community facilities by delivering courses at them where possible
Who we are
The Trust FE was established in January 2013, as a coordinated approached to providing high quality, innovative further education and training in our local communities.
With more than 100 staff and tutors and an annual turnover of £1.3 million, we are already a leading further education provider in Nottinghamshire. This includes 5,000 learners and apprentices studying a wide range of accredited, non-accredited vocational skills and qualifications. We deliver these from our two further education campuses, Sutton Community Academy in Sutton-in-Ashfield and The Dukeries Academy in New Ollerton.
We are not stopping there though, with courses are already on offer, or planned, at our campuses in Norfolk and Suffolk. We also hope to our further provision across the range of Trust primary and secondary schools in the future and are fully engaged in working with the Apprenticeship Levy.
For more information, please visit our main Further Education website http://www.suttonacademy.attrust.org.uk and follow the Further Education link.
A copy of the Fees and Charges policy can be found here here
ATT FE currently follows the Nottinghamshire Country Council school holiday terms to support learners with childcare etc, which can be found here