Summer 2016’s KS2, GCSE, A-level and vocational courses results have shown big improvements across our family of academies, with some achieving their ‘best ever’ results.
- KS2 Progress scores broadly in line with national average
- 53% of pupils achieved 5 A*-C including English and maths
- Progress 8 score is -0.04, broadly in line with national average
Over the past few months we have had eight Ofsted inspections in our academies.
The reports have recognised:
- the fantastic behaviour of our pupils
- the superb leadership in our academies
- the excellent governance in place within our academies
- the exceptional support provided by The Trust