We’re here to make a difference
At ATT our pupils are at the heart of everything we do. We truly want to make education better and give every pupil the best chance in life.
We are committed to ensuring year on year improvement in all of our academies to provide the best possible learning opportunities for our pupils.
Our academy improvement support is provided by highly experienced staff across a range of areas of expertise and works in line with our Academy Improvement Strategy. The key to our success is the bespoke nature of the support we provide, including:
- baseline and annual monitoring reviews carried out by staff with Ofsted and/or HMI experience
- detailed review reports for each of our academies outlining key priorities for improvement
- improvement planning focusing on key milestones to becoming outstanding
- review of each academy’s safeguarding policies and procedures
- support before and during Ofsted and DfE visits
- professional development opportunities to help strengthen capacity of leaders and all staff.
What Ofsted says…
“The improvements made to the academy have been based on leaders’ robust and accurate estimation of the academy’s effectiveness and their very detailed and effective plans for bringing about change.”
“The academy sponsor provides high-quality support and rigorous challenge to leaders. This is helping the academy to improve.”
“Leaders, including middle leaders and governors have, in a short time period, established a culture of high expectations that has led to improvements in achievement, behaviour and attitudes to learning.”
For more information on the performance of our academies visit Our Achievements page.