These are the things we hold dear in our hearts
We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all pupils. We are committed to supporting vulnerable groups within our academies, particularly pupils with disabilities, special educational needs, those eligible for Pupil Premium funding and more able pupils.
For these groups we will:
- review and support provision for SEND pupils and support and challenge our academies to ensure these pupils are making similar progress to their peers
- hold SEN Forums to support and challenge SENCOs and to share best practice
- support our academies in delivering new ways of working
- hold our academies to account for Pupil Premium spend and its impact on achievement
- challenge academies around their support for disadvantaged pupils and support them to narrow the gap between them and their peers
- carry out reviews on provision for more able pupils and offer advice and guidance to identify more able pupils so that we can help them to achieve their best.