We have one core purpose:
To have the biggest positive impact in the varied communities we serve through ensuring top drawer education for our learners. #TransformingLives
How do we ensure this across our trust?
In all we do we are:
- Ethical to the core, ensuring that education is always front and centre
- Futures focused system leaders – never simply followers
- Collaborative in every endeavour
- Resolutely learner centred.
What does this look like across our trust?
- Ruthlessly ambitious for all who learn and work with us
- Unwaveringly inclusive – determined on eradicating barriers to educational success
- Committed to excellent teaching
- Determined upon academic excellence for all in our communities
- Compassionate, ethical and caring advocates for all in our communities
- Outwardly facing and globally conscious
- Committed to the very best people development and empowerment
- Determined to shout loudly and share proudly our successes
- The best professional and technical experts (supporting education) in the sector
- Committed to the very best understanding and management of risk
- Providing the best possible public service for the best possible value
- Determined to supplement our public income with shrewd income generation
- Building financially sustainable models of educational improvement in our communities
- Demonstrably efficient in all we do
- We will work inclusively within our communities, embracing the varied localities we serve while sharing our common vision and values.
- We will develop the very best leaders of the future, working to improve education and transform lives.
- We will adhere unwaveringly to the ‘Nolan Principles’ of Public Service, which is made clear in our commitment to Ethical Leadership.