Our Trust is thrilled to be able to share that The Queen Elizabeth Academy continues to be an Ofsted Good rated school following their inspection in June. This is the sixth consecutive good rating an ATT academy has recieved in a twelve month period, demonstrating incredible levels of improvement and progress across our Trust.
Highlights from TQEA’s recent inspection:
- Pupils enjoy school and know that leaders and staff have the highest expectations for them […] They value the support teachers give them
- Pupils feel safe in school
- Pupils behave well. They are proud of their school and the improvements that have been made in recent years
- [The Principal has] driven an ambitious programme of change. Curriculum leaders have worked closely with their teams to produce a highly aspirational curriculum. It builds on the skills and interests of pupils
- Leaders ensure the school plays a part in developing the whole child
- Staff feel that their views are valued and listened to. They appreciate the training and support they receive through the Trust. Leaders have consideration for staff’s well-being and workload
- Arrangements for safeguarding are effective. Leaders follow up concerns promptly and appropriately.
Read the full report here.