An ATT Community is a group of colleagues with shared priorities and areas of responsibility, who work collaboratively to share knowledge, build solutions and enact strategies to improve our academies and provide the highest quality education for our students.
Our Communities provide:
- Opportunities for our leaders to strategically raise standards across our Trust.
- Development and learning opportunities for leads and members to enhance domain specific knowledge and develop leadership, teamwork, and coaching skills.
- A structure for collaborative development where excellent practice is shared and, as appropriate, aligned across our Trust for rapid improvement.
- A supportive network of reflective and critical peers.
- Opportunities for individual and group accreditation and acknowledgment.