We’re so proud of everyone at Phoenix Academy for maintaining their Ofsted GOOD judgement!
This is ATT’s seventh consecutive Ofsted GOOD grade, a testament to the hard work of colleagues at Phoenix and across our Trust. We’re particularly pleased to see inspectors recognising the incredible positive ethos of the academy and the tangible impact on pupils.
See some highlights from the report below:
- “Pupils feel safe with their teachers… enjoy coming to school and attend well”
- “Acceptance, belonging, regulation, respect and pride are front and centre of all that the school does. These values underpin the pastoral support offered to pupils”
- “[The school’s ethos] empowers [pupils] to find solutions, particularly if they are feeling angry or upset”
- “Leaders’ expectations for behaviour and learning are high“
- “[Leaders] receive effective support from the multi–academy trust and governors. This helps to improve the school”
- “Leaders are passionate about providing pupils with a rounded education. They have thought about the curriculum and what they want pupils to learn and experience”
- “Pupils make significant progress with their behaviour from their starting points. This is because leaders identify what pupils need to work on and provide appropriate support and intervention”
- “Pupils look forward to [extracurricular activities]. Leaders ensure that all pupils benefit from these experiences”
- “There is a positive culture of safeguarding […] Leaders take appropriate action to keep pupils safe”